A Question Of Numbers : A New World Order
On September 11th 1990 at 9.09PM, George Bush Snr made a speech to Congress entitled “Toward A New World Order“:
“A new partnership of nations has begun, and we stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective—a new world order—can emerge.”
11 years to the day brings us to September 11th 2001.
September 11th 2001 was 111 days until the end of 2001 and 11 years until the year 2012 (the year the Mayan Calender ends).
A key number: 11
- 9/11 = 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
- September 11th is the 254th day of the year (2 + 5 + 4) = 11
- The two towers stood side by side = 11
- The first plane to hit the World Trade Center was Flight 11
- New York ratified the United States Constitution on July 26, 1788 to become the 11th state
- Number of people onboard Flight 11 = 11 crew, 76 passengers and 5 hijackers = 92 (9+2) = 11
- Number of people onboard Flight 92 = 65 (6+5) = 11
New World Order – “A supranational authority to regulate world commerce and industry; an international organization that would control the production and consumption of oil; an international currency that would replace the dollar; a world development fund that would make funds available to free and communist nations alike; an international police force to enforce the edicts of the New World Order” (McAlvany Intelligence Advisory)